Key feature bullets
• 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR display
• Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
• Dual-camera system with 12MP Main and Ultra Wide cameras
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera
• A15 Bionic chip with 4-core GPU. Superfast 5G cellular
• Up to 17 hours of video playback
• Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance
• iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalize, communicate, and share
• MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging
Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
iPhone 13 mini is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Accessories are sold separately.
Go to apple.com/iphone/compare for a complete set.