Key feature bullets
• 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display2 featuring Always-On and ProMotion
• Dynamic Island, a magical new way to interact with iPhone
• 48MP Main camera for up to 4x greater resolution
• Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
• Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos
• Vital safety technology—Crash Detection,1 calls for help when you can’t
• All-day battery life and up to 23 hours of video playback3
• A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip. Superfast 5G cellular4
• Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance5
• iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalize, communicate, and share6
• A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip. 5G capable4
• A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip
1Emergency SOS uses a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.
2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
4Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
5iPhone 14 Pro is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
6Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Go to apple.com/iphone/compare for a complete set.